Walks & Routes Nearby
We have listed below some of the local walks, footpaths and routes to get you out and about into the fabulous Leicestershire Countryside. From a short meander via pavements and lanes to the next village, or a day walking the longer routes, there is so much to see in our beautiful location.
The Battlefields & Borderlands Way book is in the accommodation (bedside drawer) and shows a wonderful long circular walk from which shorter sections can be explored by the avid walker.
Bear with us as we create and upload some maps to help you get about..
- Walk to Stoke Golding – an easy walk via road and pavement with pubs – 40 mins circular. We recommend using Stoke Lane during daylight and using the pavement via Hinckley Road after dusk
- Walk to Stoke Golding via towpath – map pending
- Walk to Sutton Cheney – map pending
- Walk to Shenton – map pending
- Walk to Shenton Station – map pending
- Footpath from Dadlington via Stapleton Lane back to Sutton Lane and our driveway – map pending
- Footpath from Dadlington via Goslings farm to Stapleton Lane back to Sutton Lane – map pending
- Explore Bosworth – Map of the local area
- The Leicestershire Round – a circular walk can be broken down into shorter walks