Currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions
We are delighted to work in conjunction with the wonderful Eddie Smallwood and the team at Legions to Legends, providing exclusive private historical tours of the local area, Battlefield and surrounding area. Eddie lives in Dadlington and has a wealth of knowledge offering a wide range of talks, walks and tours to historical locations in and around Leicestershire and Warwickshire.
More recently, Eddie and the team were able to work with all those involved in creating the brilliant Roman Mancetter exhibition within St Peter’s Church.
For guests who prefer the guided experience, we have also designed some HF exclusive packages with the help of local historian and guide Legions to Legends. Eddie Smallwood is a hugely knowledgeable guide who can collect guests from the door for local walking tours.
His private guided tours include but can be customised to suit your interests and timeframe.
- Battle of Bosworth walking tour – Walking in the steps of Richard III (8km)
- Battle of Bosworth walking tour – Henry Tudor approach to Bosworth (10km)
- Henry Tudor vehicle tour – Merevale Abbey, Sheepy Magna, Stoke Golding, Battlefield and Dadlington
- Richard III vehicle tour – Leicester, Leicester Cathedral, Visitor Centre, Battlefield, Sutton Cheney etc
- Roman Mancetter and Boudica’s last battle walking tour and exhibition (4km)
- Leicester Crime and Punishment walking tour – Leicester Guildhall, infirmary square and other sites (5km)
- George Fox and the Quakers vehicle tour – Fenny Drayton, Hartshill, Atherstone, Dadlington and more
- English Civil War vehicle tour – Caldecote, Leicester, Stoke Golding
- The Elephant man walking tour – Leicester in company with a local expert
- Atherstone pubs walking tour – Atherstone in company with a local guide (4km)
- 1485 Legacy trail walking tour – Visiting six locations with individual art installations by HBBC
- John Merrick Elephant Man Tour – Leicester
Hall Farm would be more than happy to arrange or tailor any of the wide range of activities on offer with Legions to Legends on your behalf to ensure your stay with us is the best experience possible.
Due to the nature of the walking tours, there may be some limited access for wheelchair users.
Groups: Min persons 2, Max persons 25
If you would like to book or arrange any of the above services directly with Legions to Legends, please contact Eddie on 07807 103577 or by email at email@example.com. You can take a look at the Legions to Legends Facebook page by clicking here, where you can learn more about some of the walks, talks and tours Eddie has already given.