For the more avid cyclists, Hall Farm is located within easy reach of National Cycling Route 52. Route 52 starts at Warwick and finishes just west of Loughborough, where it joins National Route 6, via Kenilworth, Coventry, Nuneaton and Coalville.
If you fancy a short meander and a pub visit, we recommend heading out on one of these local spins…..
- Sutton Cheney and the Hercules Revived
- Sutton Wharf canalside cafe
- The Heritage Centre at Bosworth Battlefield
- Shenton – picturesque village with a large antiques centre and cafe
- Market Bosworth – picturesque market town with independent shops, cafes and pubs, and a large country park
Just let us know if you need more info and we’ll guide you to make sure you have a fun day out within your cycling mileage capabilities.